|TEMPORARY MEXICO RESIDENCY STATUS: Authorizes a foreigner (Non Mexican) to |
|reside in Mexico for 1, 2, 3 or 4 years with the possibility of obtaining a work permit with |
multiple entries , subject to a job offer.
|How much is the temporary Resident card? About $250,00, US first year, when the year is |
|up it can be renew for 1, 2 or 3 years.|
Who qualify for Temporary Mexico Residency Status?
- Applicants with ties to Mexican Citizens or foreigners (Non Mexican) residing in
Mexico with temporary or permanent residency status
- Applicants with job offer; stating the occupation, physical address, temporarily and
proof of future employer ID registration number within Mexico Immigration
- Applicants whom own Mexico, real estate
- Applicants who can proof a monthly NET income of $26,508.00, Pesos, Mexico
currency, for the past six months
- Applicants who can proof investments or bank accounts averaging $441.800.00,
Pesos, Mexico currency, per month, for the past twelve months.