|PERMANENT MEXICO RESIDENCY STATUS: Authorize foreigners (Non |
|Mexican) to reside in Mexico Indefinitely, with the possibility of obtaining a work |
permit with multiple entries , subject to a job offer.
Who qualify for Permanent Mexico Residency?
- Applicants with ties to Mexican Citizens or foreigners (Non Mexican) residing in
Mexico with temporary or permanent residency status
- Retirees or Pensioners with job offer; stating the occupation, physical address,
temporarily and proof of future employer ID registration number within Mexico
- Retirees or Pensioners who can proof a monthly NET income or pension of
$51,340.00, Pesos, Mexico currency, for the past six months
- Applicants with Temporary Residency for four years
- Retirees or Pensioners applicants with investments or bank accounts averaging
over $2,053,600.00, Pesos, Mexico currency, per month, for the past twelve months