Warning: Information from forums or friends prior November 9, 2012, may mislead you
and delay the process. I have the most accurate information which can be verify via email or by
phone at any time. The Mexican Embassies /Consulates and the INM National Institute of
Immigration are two different government agencies, one issues the visa and the other the card.
|TEMPORARY MEXICO RESIDENCY STATUS: Authorizes a foreigner (Non |
|Mexican) to reside in Mexico for 1, 2, 3 or 4 years with the possibility of |
obtaining a work permit with multiple entries , subject to a job offer.
Who qualify for Temporary Mexico Residency Status?
- Applicants with ties to Mexican Citizens or foreigners (Non Mexican)
residing in Mexico with temporary or permanent residency status
- Applicants with job offer; stating the occupation, physical address,
temporarily and proof of future employer ID registration number within
- Applicants whom own Mexico, real estate
- Applicants who can proof a monthly NET income of $26,508.00, Pesos
Mexico currency, for the past six months
- Applicants who can proof investments or bank accounts averaging
$441,800.00, Pesos, Mexico currency, per month, for the past twelve
|PAPERWORK PREPARATION AND ADVISE IN USA AND MEXICO |
|PREPARED BY JORGE GONZALEZ MEXICO VISA SPECIALIST |
CONTACT HIM FOR SERVICE QUOTE CLICK HERE