Warning: Information from forums or friends prior November 9, 2012, may
mislead you and delay the process. I have the most accurate information which
can be verify via email or by phone at any time. The Mexican
Embassies/Consulates and the INM National Institute of Immigration are two
different agencies, one issues the visa and the other the card.
|PERMANENT MEXICO RESIDENCY STATUS: Authorize foreigners (Non |
|Mexican) to reside in Mexico Indefinitely, with the possibility of obtaining a |
work permit with multiple entries , subject to a job offer.
|STEPS TO APPLY FOR PERMANENT MEXICO RESIDENT VISA / CARD:|
STEP 1: Apply for Permanent Residency Visa in the nearest Mexican Consulate
or Embassy where you reside.
STEP 2: Once approved by the Mexican Consulate or Embassy you must apply
for Permanent Resident Card in the corresponding Mexico Immigration office
(INM) where you will reside.
Who qualify for Permanent Mexico Residency?
- Applicants with ties to Mexican Citizens or foreigners (Non Mexican) residing in
Mexico with temporary or permanent residency status
- Retirees or Pensioners with job offer; stating the occupation, physical
address, temporarily and proof of future employer ID registration number within
- Retirees or Pensioners who can proof a monthly income or pension of about
- Applicants with Temporary Residency for four years
- Retirees or Pensioners applicants with investments or bank accounts
averaging over $85.000.00, U.S. per month.
|PAPERWORK PREPARATION AND ADVISE IN USA AND MEXICO |
|PREPARED BY JORGE GONZALEZ MEXICO VISA SPECIALIST.|
STEP ONE: Apply for Mexico Visa, Jorge's service fee includes the following,
contact him for service fee:
- Find the consulate where you need to apply for visa
- Prepare the Visa application for Permanent Residency for the Mexican Consulate
- Revise list of document for temporary resident Visa
- Supported documents
- Advise how to qualify for permanent residency
- Advise how to proceed in your interview and after in case additional information
- Make the appointment for visa interview if require
- Unlimited email and phone calls to clear any doubts
Visa process time is about 1 to 10 business days and the cost is $36.00,
payable in the Mexican Consulate.
STEP TWO: Apply for the PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD in the corresponding
INM office where you will reside in Mexico, Jorge's service includes the
following, email him for service fee:
- FMM FORM orientation
- On line application for Permanent Residency Card at the INM
- (Formato Basico) Supplemental application for Permanent Residency Card
- BANK FORM for Mexico Government fees to be paid in any bank on behalf of the
- Assistance to interpret Email notification after you file
- Track your application on line and let you know when you need to go for finger
- Track your application on line and let you know when you need to pick up your
- Photos size orientation
- INM address
- Orientation how to exit Mexico, if you need to come to U.S.A. while you
application is in process if needed
- Step by step orientation in writing and by phone how to file your application
Permanent Resident Card Process is about 3 to 4 weeks and the fee is
$4,528.00, Mexico Currency, payable via direct deposit in any Mexico
Banks on behalf of Mexico Immigration, this fee is indefinitely, life time.
ARE YOU MARRY TO A MEXICAN CITIZEN?
THINKING OF MARRYING A MEXICAN CITIZEN?
DO YOU HAVE MEXICAN CHILDREN?
YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD