Warning: Information from forums or friends prior November 9, 2012, may mislead you
and delay the process. I have the most accurate information which can be verify via email
or by phone at any time. The Mexican Embassies/Consulates and the INM National Institute
of Immigration are two different agencies, one issues the visa and the other the card.
|PERMANENT MEXICO RESIDENCY STATUS: Authorize foreigners |
|(Non Mexican) to reside in Mexico Indefinitely, with the possibility of |
obtaining a work permit with multiple entries , subject to a job offer.
Who qualify for Permanent Mexico Residency?
- Applicants with ties to Mexican Citizens or foreigners (Non Mexican)
residing in Mexico with temporary or permanent residency status
- Retirees or Pensioners with job offer; stating the occupation, physical
address, temporarily and proof of future employer ID registration
number within Mexico Immigration
- Retirees or Pensioners who can proof a monthly NET income or
pension of $44,180.00, Pesos, Mexico currency, per month, for the past
- Applicants with Temporary Residency for four years
- Retirees or Pensioners applicants with investments or bank accounts
averaging over $1,767,200.00, Pesos, Mexico currency, per month, for
the past twelve months